Google Chrome Browser
- To Enable or Disable Push Notifications, to the left of the web address, click on the security status:
- Click on the “Site settings”
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
3.1. Ask (default)
Another way how to Enable or Disable Push Notifications on Desktop in Google Chrome Browser
- At the top right, click “More” icon and choose Settings
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Site settings”
- Choose Notifications and select the website whose permission you want to revoke.
- Confirm and done!